A contemporary interior where works of art and colors are mixed.
A terrace between vegetation and panoramic view on the swimming-pool and olive trees.
The restaurant Au Jardin de la Vague invites you everyday to an exceptionnal culinary journey.
Maître Restaurateur and Disciples d’Escoffier, Akhara Chay has learnt with the most famous Chefs :
Ghislaine Arabian, Alain Ducasse or Eric Provost to name but a few.
Au Jardin de la Vague, Akhara and his team imerge you
in a creative culinary cuisine, sprinkled with Asian flavours.
Open 7/7, From 12.30 to 14.30 & from 19.30 to 21.30.
Appropriate clothing must be worn.
Seasonal menu based on fresh and local food
Menus composed by Chef
– Business Lunch : 29 € per person (2 courses, water & coffee – from Monday to Friday only)
– Lunch of the day : 35 € per person (3 courses, water & coffee – from Monday to Friday only)
– Lunch week-end : 47 € per person (3 courses, water & coffee – Saturdays and Sundays only)
– Half-board dinner : 49 € per person (3 courses, drinks excluded)
– 4-course dinner : 59 € per person (4 courses, drinks excluded)
– « Carte Blanche » menu of the Chef : 75 € per person (8 dishes – Appetizer, 2 entries, Fish – Meat, Cheese, Pre-dessert – Dessert – Drinks excluded)
– Chef’s Table Menu: € 110 per person (8 dishes – 1 glass of champagne & canapes – Appetizer, 2 entries, Fish – Meat, Cheese, Pre-dessert – Dessert – Drinks excluded, only in the presence of the Chef).
Every day the Chef EMIL SEVASTAKIEV and his team offer a different and original menu …
Cozy space and convivial place, the Bar of la Vague offers you a large choice of spirits, wines, champagnes, cocktails, hot drinks, beers, aperitifs and freshly squeezed fruit juices…
Intimist and modern, the Bar and his team welcome you to make you spend a pleasant moment, enjoying the view of the olive-tree strewn gardens.
The bar menu
Every day from June to September, our Pool Bar offers you a snack service near the pool, for a meal with the feet in the water.